Sunday 30 June 2013

Self Storage

We are 9 days into rainy school holidays and there is only so many board games I can take.
I don't know what to do with myself, let alone the kids. We are literally climbing the walls in here.



        


I'm craving some space, some order, a little quiet corner all to myself....just for a short while
AND THEN......I drove past the this: 


Do you think I could interpret that literally? I'd only need a small room, and just for a day or two.

Do you have cabin fever?

With Love
Liv xo







2 comments:

  1. Lately I am craving a little room all to myself away from everyone in a sunny place! Maybe I'll hire myself a storage container too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative you are. I enjoyed reading your weblog. In this plastic board, I read wine storage. Do you provide self storage services in town?

    ReplyDelete